SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
n2hostas

I can't stand it... is this the looongest winter ever!!!

I am ready to be out in the garden!!! Well, my my mind is! I am suffering from sciatic nerve pain. But I am ready to be OUT in the GARDEN!!! Damn the pain, where is my shovel!!!

I look at the pictures on the website, even go look at what online nurseries are stocking. I look at pictures and more pictures ..... A certain tension builds.....

( I think I know how evil ones could torture me, lock me up and show me pictures of hosta in gardens.)

"I will tell you anything; just let me outside with my hosta"! "Bring me more, more hosta and I will tell you the secret plans!!"

Knowing this, you must not let the good guys let me know the secret plans... I will do almost anything for a hosta... well, maybe not anything! but damn near when I am in this mood!

Umm ....maybe could it be the medication??

NO! it's the unrequited love of the lovely luscious green leaf of hosta and tranquility of my garden I yearn for. Maybe I have cabin fever or I am simple stir crazy....

One of the nicest gifts on Christmas for is realizing that the days are getting longer and spring is coming quicker each day. Not quick enough!

I will stop my temper tantrum, put on my coat (grr) and go outside; maybe my helleborus is blooming. That could soothe my soul...................maybe.......

Pity my poor husband..... Oh, he has achieved the "in one ear, out the other!" But still....

Thanks for listening.... Happy hostaing!

Comments (12)