SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vacuumfreak

I can't stand it anymore!

vacuumfreak
17 years ago

There has been a stray cat plaguing me at work and I am am going insane pursuing it. I've noticed it for about 4 months now. It is a calico that just hangs out at the hotel I work in. She's a pretty girl, but very shy. I can get about 5 feet from her before she starts running. I tried to offer her food (maybe she doesn't have a taste for sausage biscuit and pepperoni pizza), and she will not take it from me but she will eat it if I leave it for her. Maybe she's happy in the street and doesn't want to be "rescued", but I really want to bring her home. I see her almost every night I work at this location. How do you make a cat fall in love with you? I still haven't been able to do that with a man, so I really don't know what to do with a cat! Sometimes I kneel down so I don't look so menacing to her and just blink slowly at her. She is fine with that but if I make a move she is gone. I tried to extend a hand for her to smell but she will not have anything to do with me. Is there a way I can lure her over or build her trust? I don't want to trap her. Should I just leave well enough alone and forget about her? Here's a pic of her running from me!

Comments (33)