SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hono0726

Change cabinet color or replace with new cabinets and appliances

hono0726
2 years ago

I love my kitchen backsplash, island and countertops as well as the color on the walls. My dilemma is do I leave my cherry cabinets or have a design consultant assist with possibly updating with new cabinets/appliances for a more custom look which would be tricky as I want to keep the design layout I have. However I would like a counter depth refrigerator that is even with my countertop and I think this only comes with custom cabinetry from a designer? I don't want to just go out and buy all new appliances that possibly don't fit but by biggest concern is the fridge as I want it to be able to have a perfect fit in the space it is located. Not sure if I should have someone paint/stain all the cabinets or just the cabinets on the island. I would like a different look for the cabinets and design. Not sure if I should go with black stainless steel or stainless steel appliances and keep the cherry cabinets. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Any designers out there that service White Plains MD please reach out to me I am in desperate need of help.

Comments (14)