SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vaporvac

MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT WAS HACKED!!!!!

First of all I want to thank all who reached out via HMF and Houzz/Gardenweb, which I am only now able to access, and apologize to anyone who has tried to reach me via gmail. I now no longer can see that account so am using an aol account which is the same address, but aol.

This was the coup de grace to an otherwise devastating and personally tragic year, but Im still here and have been reading posts as best I could. You all kept my rosey spirits up!!! Ill be commenting like a crazy person, as prior, and hope to respond personally to those I can. Anyone else that wrote to my gmail account and thought I was rudely ignoring their message, please accept my apologies and try again through aol. Ive really missed everyone here and am glad to be back.

I lost all VM, Gmails, Drive, pictures and cloud account. My phone was wiped clean and google account changed along with two-step verification. I lost everything not saved to another computer or flashdrive. If you value it, save it to something tangible. It has taken me months to sort out the CC and bank fraud as well as trying to retrieve passwords to forums etc. Please re-send any messages via aol. I really havent been ignoring folks here. I hope to catch up with everyone. Thank you so much.

Comments (38)