SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_71558385

How did you settle on your current faucet?

User
2 years ago

Dear Houzz Community,

I've been thinking about a new faucet lately and wanted to ask for your feedback. With all the options out there I wondered if you had answers to some of these questions and would be willing to share.

I'm wondering about a wall mount faucet compared to a deck mount, any thoughts on which way to steer? How about the issue of cleaning around a deck mount faucet, the base and the backsplash, how do you deal with that?

What features do you love about the faucet you currently have, anything that you simply couldn't do without? Conversely, what features should I avoid, anything that really bugs you?

I have lived with single-lever deck mount faucets up until now, but the fact that there has to be at least one hole in a perfectly nice countertop feels irritating and keeps me from fully enjoying whatever material it is, thoughts?

This is my first post, I hope it's appropriate. For the past few years I've found discussions on this site to be really helpful for my home projects, thank you for that and anything you can offer on this subject!

Comments (31)