SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_c

Have you ever seen something that you couldn't...

marilyn_c
2 years ago

find an explanation for? Sort of in line with the Do you believe in UFOs.

I have never seen a UFO, but one morning when we lived on the bayou, I was laying in bed. There were large windows at my left. It was about 3 a.m. and I woke up and was looking out the window. Outside the window, the yard fence, and beyond that open pasture and then a row of very tall pine trees. Even though it was dark, you could make out the darkness of the pines in the background. There was an open space between a couple of the pines. I saw what looked like a red blob, drift across between the trees. I am not saying it was low to the earth...it was in the sky, and I saw it between the tops of the pines. It looked like you would see in a lava lamp, if you remember those. As it passed in the sky, it sort of undulated. I only saw it for a second, but nothing I could think of would fit what I saw. I thought maybe an aircraft exploded, but it wasn't really like that. It was completely red, bright enough to be easily seen, and sort of floated and moved at the same time. Like I said....just like you would see in a lava lamp, but going horizontally.

Jody was anchored in the bay one night and a big fire ball went across the sky. It stopped, hovered for a bit, then made a sharp turn and took off. He called some of the other fishermen on the radio and asked if they had seen it, and they had. No one knew what it could be though.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert