SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
erica_mandle

Exterior design ideas

Erica MZ
2 years ago

Hello! My husband and I bought a covid project in the form of a dated bungalow in the country. Everything inside and out needs lots of TLC (and $$$!). We are slowly working away at it and would love some ideas for the outside. The first photo is the front of the house and second is the side door on the left of the house to the basement. My husband uses the door often and would like it to stay but could be modified. There's a few wood boxes around it which we will tear down as we use empty them this winter. Currently the driveway goes to the back of the house which will be changed to the front probably next summer. We would like to observe water flow to ensure proper drainage in the ground with the spring run off as the property is quite sloped.
I would like remove the shutters and paint the house and hopefully the roof. The roof is green. We also will remove the fence.
We would appreciate your ideas and are considering, in no particular order, a garage, front deck/porch, landscaping, colours, etc.
We are loving our country life and project and I can't wait to hear your suggestions 😁

Comments (8)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH