SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Food floof! The menu

amylou321
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Do you have your Thanksgiving meal planned? I will be making one just for me and SO and contributing to another.

The one I am contributing to is my sisters. I will go up to her house Wednesday evening to make some stuff ahead, and then go Thursday evening after I make mine at home to finish off. I am also going to see her officially light her Christmas display that they have been working on since mid October. They are "that Christmas house" around here.

For her I will be making:

A pan of Mac and Cheese

A batch of spinach dip

A batch of olive bread

A pan of chicken dressing. The dressing is what I plan to make the night of, though I am trying to figure out if I can make it the day before to be baked the day of, which would make it easier on me. She has never made it and reaaaaally wants me to help her out...

Do any dressing masters out there know if I can make it ahead?????

For me and SO I will be making:

Bacon Wrapped roasted turkey tenderloins

Chicken dressing

Cranberry sauce (from the can) I actually found a really small can of cranberry sauce which is perfect. SO eats it on top of the dressing and I don't like it so the tiny can was great!

Mac and cheese

Hash Brown casserole

Collard greens(for him)

The only thing I have not worked out is dessert. I am a big pumpkin pie fan, So I will probably make one for myself, but SO doesn't like it, but is no help with suggestions either. I may make a pecan pie, or an apple pie, or I may just buy something.

What are you cooking? Or buying? Or eating at someone elses house?

Comments (46)