SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Floof! I have never...

amylou321
2 years ago

I realized something today. I have never sent a package before. I mean, I have bought things and had them shipped to the recipient. Sometimes I would throw something in a box my mom or someone was sending off anyway. But I have never packed up something to mail. Isn't that odd?

I make and sell scented wax cubes and candles. I only sell them in person, no shipping. Well, I sent a picture of my new Christmas cubes in a group text to my mom and sisters, as I was VERY excited about them. One of my sisters who lives in a different state asked me to send her some and she would venmo me the money. Sure, I said, before realizing, I have never done that before.

It got me thinking, what other common things have I never done? I have made a list.

I have never:

-Mailed a package

-Been to a Starbucks

-Had a Facebook page

-Been to a concert (have never wanted to)

-Put air in my tires. I know how. I just never had to in life. Someone always does it for me, usually SO. The night I took my Halloween stuff down at work, I loaded it up in my SUV, which I only drive when I have to haul stuff, and then went and parked in back in the employee parking lot. An hour or so later, one of the men who works in another department came to my office and told me to give him my keys, I had two low tires, and he was going to put air in them. My workplace has an air thingy for tires, as they have lots of pickups and other vehicles in use at all times, and it is needed. Of course the employees are free to use it as well. I was extremely grateful, as I did not feel like doing that at all after taking all that stuff down. Just luck I guess, I have never had to. ( I HAVE changed a tire and the oil before, not things I like to do and no longer will if I can help it)

-Eaten green bean casserole. I am not opposed to trying it.......

I am sure there are more. I was going to say I have never taken a selfie but I remember I took exactly 1 last year to show off the Christmas face mask my sister sewed me. But just the one. But that would not qualify as "never" sooooo....

Any never have I evers from you?

Comments (47)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor