SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_583315805

Monogram Vs Cafe wall oven - need help deciding

Aaron
2 years ago

I am having a little trouble deciding between monogram and cafe wall ovens and speed oven and hope you could help.

Here are the models I’m comparing:

Monogram wall oven - ZTS90DPSNSS
Monogram speed oven - ZSB9232NSS

Cafe wall oven - CTS70DP2NS1
Cafe speed oven - CTS70DP2NS1

With the builders discount - the monogram comes down to about approx 500 dollars more than the cafe (total for both units). Not trivial - but also not a deal breaker.

What I’m having trouble is figuring out the difference (in terms of real practical life) between the two brands. All I can really come up with is a 3rd rack on the monogram wall oven. What else am I missing? Even the visual look is nearly identical.

I know some will say go with a different brand. If that’s you - please let me know what you would recommend in this price range. I like the lcd display and user interface. That’s probably my biggest draw here. Average/above average user. Breads. Baked goods. Roasts. Roasted veggies. Cookies and pizza with a pizza stone are common uses - and naturally the occasional big mean (aka thanksgiving)

Also - need the microwave - so that’s why I went with a speed oven over a CSO (which is likely prefer - but don’t have room for the 3rd appliance).

Thank you!

Comments (3)