SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rhyeaw

Bathroom Remodel - Paint color???

Tolley
2 years ago

Our primary bath is not ideal. The vanity is separate from the toilet and shower. There was a large opening from our bedroom to the vanity area which felt like a dorm room to me. We investigated creating a water closet, but it was not to be. So, we framed in a door for a barn door installation so that the vanity was no longer visible from the bedroom. We removed our fiberglass surround, replaced the laminate with ceramic wood-look tile, added two can lights, replaced the toilet with a skirted design, and created a tiled, curb-less shower with bench. We were going to paint while we wait on glass installation, but I can't figure out paint color. There is no window so only artificial lighting (2 LED cans). The current paint color (seen in photo) is SW Divine White which was here when we moved in. I'm paralyzed by over-analyzation at this point. I've been considering BM White Dove, BM Oxford, BM Chantilly Lace, BM Simply White, and SW Pure White (not sure it can be sourced though). Is white the wrong choice for this small bath? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am admittedly clueless. TIA

Comments (12)