SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
emily_leone99

Fisher paykel 48” dual fuel range vs wolf all gas

Emily
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

We are building a new home and currently picking out appliances. I‘m deciding between a fisher paykel dual fuel 48” range with 5 burners and griddle or a wolf 48” gas range with 4 burners and 24”/double griddle. (price wise, they are the same)

My main concerns with the FP range are perhaps its abundant functions/usability/touch screen. (More complex range/more probs?) possibly issues with a new zealand based brand. Main concerns with the wolf are no self clean on all gas model, baking with gas, no timer/too low tech.

I like that wolf is an American brand and seems to have strong customer service availability. (I don’t think I’m willing to up the budget to the dual wolf 48” range, unless someone can really convince me otherwise!) I enjoy baking but use an all gas kitchenaid currently. I dont seem to notice a problem with the all gas and have to admit I don’t clean the oven. Are self clean oven functions that helpful? The FP is beautiful and seems like a lot of bang for my buck and wolf has less to offer functionality wise but may be a sounder quality product. The wolf also looks great. If anyone has any experience with the ranges or brands I’d greatly appreciate the feedback. thank you!

Comment (1)