SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wtdedula

Wolf 30' Range - All Gas or dual Fuel ?

wtdedula
13 years ago

Hello All;

I am considering a Wolf Range because practically all of the reviews I see on them are very good. I am having my kitchen remodeled right now and I'll probably be ready for the hood and range installation in about 6 weeks. I have been debating whether to go with all gas or dual fuel for atleast a year, probably longer. I know that the Wolf Dual fuel range has some convenience features like temperature probe, and self clean and every salesman seems to be pushing them but I am way more interested in performance than in a longer list of convenience features. So I come here to GW to hopefully get some unbiased suggestions/recommendations.

I am a cooking enthusiast and only want something that does best with the food I like to cook. I tend to not bake too many cakes/cookies but bake a lot of main dishes in the oven. What sort of things is a dual fuel range best at cooking and what sort of things is a all gas range best at cooking ? How about the broiler in both - are they best at cooking certain things Dual Fuel vs. All Gas ? How about convection - is dual fuel or all gas better performing in one or the other or are they about the same ?

Beyond Performance, is there any compelling feature about Wolf dual-fuel that makes it a better choice ?

Tim

Comments (4)