SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nataliepearson10

Backsplash Help!

nataliepearson10
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I have Shoji white cabinets and Alaska White granite. Please help me decide what tile should replace my gray glass! We are really trying to lighten this kitchen up! We’re thinking Bedrosians Cloe but im worried it will be too much variation with my somewhat busy granite? And a solid white subway looks too stark. Also, should I change out my hardware for maybe a brushed brass? I have mixed metals throughout my house. My custom stained oak floors are staying, along with the granite - I’d love to update to a beautiful quartz but it’s just not in the budget right now! My walls are SW Worldly Gray. This kitchen is open to my living that has a stacked stone fireplace which I’ll picture as well for reference. My husband has been working hard to remove the glass so it’s time for me to make this decision and I’m completely buckling.

*Edited to add that we have added a lot of can lighting throughout this space, so I dont think it’s so much a matter of lighting for me.. I think I really just don‘t care for the darker, busy small subway tile (and I selected this BS myself when we gutted this kitchen back in 2015, so it’s no one’s fault but my own!!) next to this granite. I’ll add a photo of the 3x8 ceramic Cloe tile that we’re considering!

Thank you in advance for your input!!

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz