SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shive_gw

Recent Blooms and a Leftover

shive
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

It's terribly hot here again. We're looking at 100 degrees for tomorrow. My seed pods are cracking open, but the seeds inside are not ripe. Bummer!

This is a leftover picture from about a couple of weeks ago that I forgot to post. It's Mary's Baby with a rebloom scape on Blue-Eyed Butterfly. Mary's Baby is still going now with a rebloom scape. For those of you who grow Mary's Baby, does it rebloom for you? If it regularly reblooms, I might keep it.

Every year I wonder if August Cherry will still be blooming in August, but's it's blooming so very late this year that there's no doubt it will continue well into August.

Royal Jester

Shores of Time reblooming

Gypsy Cats is reblooming for the first time ever! I had no idea it could rebloom and have never watered it to promote that triat. It has two very nice rebloom scapes going with 17 and 19 buds. While I was photographing these blooms, I noticed GC did have a scape with 29 buds on it this year. Before today, I thought the best scape had 24.

Zuzu's Treasure has two reblooms scapes started this week.

Boundless Beauty's last flower was yesterday.

Innocent Discovery X Dearest Valentine 3 is throwing some very pretty rebloom flowers. The rebloom scape has a lot more buds that the original scape - 17 as opposed to the original 10.

Everything You Desire X Dearest Valentine #1 looks prettier on rebloom than on the original flowers.

My Pet Dragon has one more bud.

Debra

Comments (17)