SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dlm2000

Gift ideas for 4th anniversary

DLM2000-GW
2 years ago

So far I've been able to come up with gifts for our kids each year that fit the 'traditional' anniversary gift category but also work for them in their tiny house. Obviously size matters in this case but gifts also must fit their philosophy of being useful, worth the space given and be simple and unpretentious. (looking forward to the day they have an actual house and I can get a bit frivolous!)

1st - paper lanterns that fold up to nothing and slip over the lights they have strung on their deck.

2nd - wax coated cotton food covers

3rd - monogrammed leather zip fit bottle sleeves

Traditional category for the 4th year is fruit and flowers. Yawn. Thought about monthly fruit delivery but they live in an incredible fruit growing area and would find that unnecessary. They grow flowers from seed for cutting and get to visit Floret Flowers so flowers are kind of redundant. I thought about a small piece of art, floral or fruit still life but #1 art is so personal and #2 they are out of space to hang anything. What else? I'm out of ideas and need the shoppers/gift givers here to help me with this one.

Comments (22)