SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Got a new laptop the other day

Kathsgrdn
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

It's a Lenovo Ideapad. Never heard of them myself. I finally decided to use it and after some frustration on the phone with them, which was no help, I went to their online chat and found out where my Microsoft office was. Back in the old days you had to load stuff with a disk and key code. lol. Not anymore. I knew I was in trouble on the phone when she asked if my first name started with a C or an H....and then when she transferred me all I heard was scuffing noises and roosters.

I liked that the set up was the computer actually talking to you and telling you what to do. It is a touch screen, though, so when it kept telling me to put my finger over and over on the fingerprint sensor I had no clue how to do that because it didn't tell you where the heck that was. I thought it was on the screen. So got on youtube on my phone and watched some guy speaking a foreign language telling me how to do this and he finally put his finger on the scanner. Same as the on button???!!!

I am also trying to download my pictures from my old laptop on to a flashdrive but it is taking me all day long to do. I also can't load my phone pictures to my new laptop for some reason. It says no pictures found.

Comments (15)