SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lesson12

I need help with white leather sofa and love seat for living room

Laurie Esson
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I have grey slighty patterned floor tile and white leather furniture. I live by the beach and am looking for ideas on how to decorate the space. It is open concept to the dining and kitchen area. Cupboards are almost black the grey is so dark. Ceilings are 10'. I have lots and lots of natural light. This is a new place for me and a new concept in decorating. Am at a loss.

I plan on adding a raw wood coffee table and a rattan rug. I really don't know. The walls are white with a very tiny hint of yellow. I have a friend painting a 4x6' canvas with drift wood, sand and of course ocean that I thought I would replace the clouds.

I have ordered grey cloth chairs for the table and covered the rocking chair with a soft grey fabric. I would like some art-- maybe macrame or pictures. Carpet?? The island granite is in the front of picture. Get rid of the mirror, rocking chair?? There is a bench on the other side of the table that I will put a padded bench cover on. Color??

Kitchen needs help on top of cupboards and something to give it character. The whole place needs character!

Comments (8)