SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caliorniahomes

HELP!! Need ideas on painting my house and STUCK

caliorniahomes
2 years ago

I would really like to modernize the look of my house and give it that great curb appeal.

Unfortunately I am not good at trying to pick exterior colors and have been putting this project off for years. we really like the look of the new homes and would like to see what we can do. I know this house can be improved 1000% with the right paint scheme, landscaping, walkway, etc.

most of the neighborhood is the typical boring beige so I would like to give my house a fresh modern updated look. replacing the front door so that will be good statement piece.

kind of thinking of a whiter or creamier color for the body with a nice wood front door, new walkway and some good landscaping. if I went with the grey color I think it would just stand out way too much so I would like to get some ideas from folks who either do this professionally or home owners who have a similar type of house.

any before and after photos and specific paint colors would be helpful for me to visualize. i tried using the paint programs but the color is not really true to color.

paint stores around me kelly moore, benjamin moore, sherwin williams.

really hoping to get some good ideas and get this house finally painted. thank you for your help!

Comments (12)