Raven, are you locked out?

sjerin

I have only seen one short post from you lately and you mentioned you had finally gotten in. I hope you are well. I'm sorry to call you out, but the KT isn't the same without you.

SaveComment21Like1
Comments (21)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Elmer J Fudd

Sorry, sjerin, but this reminded me of something I've heard sometimes at speeches and presentations, hopefully never intentionally::

"If there's anyone who can't hear me, please raise your hand."

2 Likes Save    
eld6161

There are other scenarios, Elmer.

Some members have others personal info.

I think sjerin is hoping that someone can reach her.

2 Likes Save    
Rose Pekelnicky

I've been wondering about Raven. Hope she's okay.

1 Like Save    
morz8

Raven is pretty savvy around a computer, a few years back she helped me a few times on computer forum. We'll hope she's just busy and without anything else going on. I don't think she'd be 'locked out' of here for long without an equipment meltdown on all fronts ;0)

2 Likes Save    
arkansas girl

She seems to have been mostly gone ever since the big Texas freeze. That was when I noticed she wasn't around.

1 Like Save    
whistle_b

She posted on the Did you see it? thread.

1 Like Save    
sjerin

Yeah, yeah, Elmer. I thought of that as I was typing but I know the meaning came through. I guess I was just hoping she'd post--I miss seeing her here.

Thank you Whistle, I'll look.

Ok, now I see "Say thank you to (name)" at the bottom of all the posts. No offense meant but I find that a pain. I do thank you all here!

1 Like Save    
katlan

I was wondering abt Raven also. I really hope all is well with her and her family.

1 Like Save    
Embothrium

And it's not usual for ravens to migrate!

Save    
lindaohnowga

I just emailed her the link to this post. Hope she can get in to reply to it.

1 Like Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Hi! Thanks for thinking of me! I can only get in through a houzz url. Even my saved GW links change to the houzz url. It's very difficult and different. But I can get to here on the houzz link.

We are doing well thanks for asking! Lots of pollen hence lots of allergies and asthma but I am used to that.

One thing I have not been able to do is post pictures when using the houzz link so I haven't been able to post on the picture threads.

Thanks to Linners for letting me know!

🥰✌️🐾

6 Likes Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Trying to get a photo to show up.

5 Likes Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Oh cool it finally worked!

2 Likes Save    
morz8

Can we assume you're doing OK then? ((((hugs))))

Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

👍Yes 🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️

7 Likes Save    
katlan

Nice to hear from you Raven and know that all is well.

1 Like Save    
Phyllis Leritz

Good to "see" you, raven!

1 Like Save    
lindaohnowga

You are welcome, Raven. I'm glad you got my email with the link to here and happy that you are doing well, other than living with the awful pollen.

1 Like Save    
yeonassky

After all of my troubles getting into kitchen table I was suddenly able to get in via another phone. My Dh's Apple to be precise. I copied and pasted the link and sent it to my phone and have been able to get in on that one since. I also was able to actually save my kitchen table to my topics as the follow button suddenly showed up again. :-). Here is that link. Not really sure if I'm helping anybody by putting it on again but thought you could give it a try.

Also Richard said that you are able to sign up through Garden Web again. He has a link I think.

https://www.gardenweb.com/discussions/kitchentable

1 Like Save    
chisue

Great to see you, Raven. Yes, we miss you...and Mia!

1 Like Save    
sjerin

Oops, I thought I had posted after Raven posted. Very glad to see you and know you are basically well! Thank you for checking in.

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Tours Houzz Tour: A Plywood-Paneled Beach Cottage Stands Out in Florida
Humble materials and a carefree design come together in a low-maintenance vacation home
Full Story
Doors Discover the Ins and Outs of Pocket Doors
Get both sides of the pocket door story to figure out if it's the right space separator for your house
Full Story
Decorating Guides Interior Design Tips for Renting Out Your Home
Getting ready for paying guests? Here’s how to step up your rental game and get the most out of your space
Full Story
We have 20 years of experience in masonry work. We are specialized in all type of masonry work. Our team services... Read More
If you are looking to build a deck, pergola or screen porch, look no further. Signature Deck & Pergola Co. has... Read More