SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

I Locked My Husband Out of The House and Other Stuff

I locked my husband out of the house last night. He never locks the door when he comes in. He had come home and sometime later I got up and locked the front door. Well it was after 8, I hear this rattling and noise at the front door, not knocking to come in, and I go and there he is. I asked him what are you doing. He says I'm trying to get into the house. I said what are you doing out there? I have have been weed eating says he! That stupid grass tickler he has doesn't make much noise at all so how was I to know he was out there playing with it.

I couldn't fall asleep last evening so I spend some time on the computer,.Around 10:30 I thought I should take Izzi out and go to bed. About that time Mr. You Know Who comes ranting out of his room. Apparently he has lost his cell phone out while playing with his grass tickler. He says I can't look for it until tomorrow, I'll never find it. I told him I will go get my cell phone and call it and you can find it. Oh, I guess that would work! Duh! So he gets his flash light and out we go. After about trying to call it 3 times we hear it and he finds it. Happy ending. I am glad we did go out last night instead of this morning as it sprinkled some overnight here.

Sue

Comments (16)