SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_937290071

Design - Remodel kitchen

Beth NA
3 years ago

Hi all, Looking for advice on a remodel. Replacing cabinets with a shaker style white cabinets to the ceiling on the outer, black for the island (not keeping the bookshelf). White quartz countertop all around. I’m considering moving the double oven to the opposite wall on the side of the fridge and putting the microwave in between with some drawers under. Garage is behind the fridge wall. Basement under is the utility room so not finished. I was thinking to build an appliance wall so that the fridge doesn’t stick out by itself (even if in a built in cabinet) and we have staggered cabinets to the left of it plus where the dbl ovens are now are next to the sliding glass to the patio. Putting a wine fridge under counter where dbl oven is now. Does anyone know how difficult to run a oven outlet to the new spot? I’ve seen pics of a smaller counter top between the fridge and oven but seems too small and not useful. Things we have bought so far: 30” cooktop, new double ovens, new microwave (moving from over stove). Considering Koehler White haven cast iron sink 36”- not sure double sink or single. I feel like I’m missing something in this design. I’d love to get rid of the closet by the fridge but that would involve contractors drywall and etc which my hubby isn’t cool about. Open for ideas. (Pay no attention to the messy kitchen - starting my garden)

Comments (8)