SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
61tinkerbell

Could you take a look at my vision board? Pretty Please!

tinker_2006
3 years ago

I find making decisions so difficult! I am completely furnishing a small FL vacation condo/townhome. I haven't even stepped foot into it yet, which makes it more difficult for me. We will be going down next month, and I'll have 3 weeks to make it rentable (we also will be using it as home, frequently off-season times)

Obviously, there is also a long time frame for furniture, so I am finding items that are available now, so that they are sitting there waiting for me when we arrive next month. I'm struggling most with the living room. The sofa is a light gray (turbo ash fabric) the chairs are a bluish gray... (which I bought based on comments here that 2 chairs would be better than a loveseat or sectional). Coffee table rectangle?? or would square work better? Chairs on either side of sofa, or in front of the sliders, or by the front door? Any other suggestions from this vision board of mine? I really have no one else to chat with in regards to this, so any and all comments (good & bad) are welcome for food for thought!

Comments (15)