SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ericaklein1

Another White Paint Q

I've poured over the white paint archives and still have a q. The main living areas (kitchen, dining and living) of my new place is surrounded by sliding doors and windows west, east, and south facing. It's a narrow room but feels like a treehouse because of all the windows. Super bright LA sun. The rest of the house i.e. bedrooms and halls have less light. New floors are a neutral light wood- not too honey, not too gray. I was looking at cloud white and was about to start ordering samplize but in some pics online where there is a lot of light it looks a little greenish/yellow. Does it turn in super bright light? Right now there is a bright white on the walls and it's too grayish and harsh. I want a soft, creamy white. White Dove looks too putty grey in my current similarly sunny bedroom. I have some ikea high gloss floating cabinets which are also a creamy white so I want the walls to go with them. Bonus thank you if you have a recommendation of a brand that could go on in one coat. Place is only 5 years old so walls are in good shape. Thanks!

Comment (1)