SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kejofad

Need help picking countertop to go with Skara Brae by Cambria

Ash Fel
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I am planning on getting a new quartz countertop for my utility room and can't decide what brand/color to go with. I just painted my cabinets in my utility room to match my kitchen cabinets, which are painted Extra White by Sherwin Williams. I am struggling on what shade/color to go with, so I am reaching out to you for some guidance/assistance. I have attached pictures to show that my utility room is right outside my kitchen, so I want the countertop I choose to compliment what is currently in my kitchen, which is Skara Brae by Cambria. I have also attached a picture of different quartz counters with the Skara Brae. I am not particularly sold on any of these, but just wanted to show the different shades with it. (For informational purposes only, the one on the left is Haze by Caesarstone, top is Montauk by Hanstone and right is Carbo by LG Hausys.) I know I am making this more difficult than it needs to be ... the countertop in my utility room is so small, but I really want it to look nice. Thanks!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!