SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinam1962

What's for dinner week of February 8

Tina Marie
3 years ago

I must have food on the brain. During the pandemic I have found many new recipes. We've had a lot of keepers and a few that won't get cooked again. Such as the chocolate chip cookie for two made in an iron skillet. I made that last week as a anniversary dessert. Followed it exactly, used chocolate chips, pecans and added a few v-day m&ms. It wasn't terrible, but it tasted more pecan than chocolate chip. I'll have to find something else for our Valentine's Day dinner.

Tonight is meatballs I had in the freezer and I made pretty much a stroganoff sauce and have them warming in the crockpot. Made a big salad and the Mr. is having a baked-potato and I will have my meatballs over whole wheat noodles. We never have meatballs with spaghetti (meat sauce) but we like them with a few other sauces, either as an appetizer or main dish. I don't have any new recipes on the menu for this week, although someone mentioned salsa chicken in the last WFD thread, so we are having that one night. I made chicken corn chowder yesterday and will bake a pork tenderloin this week also.

What about you?? Thank you to the person who mentioned salsa chicken!! I'm looking forward to it!

Comments (43)