SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sarahgray14

White concrete dining table- Need help with chair selection!

Sarah Gray
3 years ago

A few months ago I spotted this gorgeous white concrete dining table and knew I had to have it. It arrived last week and I’ve been driving myself crazy trying to figure out the best chairs to accompany it. It seats 8 and the room has great natural lighting. Can someone please help me with chair suggestions? Open to having all matching or having head chairs differ from the side ones.

A little background to help provide more details regarding style: My husband and I just moved into our new home and have been working on renovations/updates room by room. I would describe my style as very clean, transitional, and mixing timeless pieces with current trends. I also would like the house to feel very consistent in terms of style and colors, and I prefer mainly whites and neutrals with plenty of texture and other elements to make it feel warm and welcoming. I really dislike anything that would be categorized as “farmhouse.”

The walls in the dining room are SW Eider White, the trim is SW High Reflective White, and the ceiling is SW Snowbound.

The pictures attached show the current set up in the dining room with the table, along with a few pictures of rooms we’ve recently redone, and the inspo photo for our living room that we‘re currently tackling. Any and all help/suggestions welcomed!!!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH