SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_482694595

Bertazzoni New 30" Convection Steam Oven PROF30CSEX, Anyone?

Dena B
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hello all! I am thrilled to find this thread about Bertazzoni! I have been researching appliances for many hours and think I want to replace my KitchenAid 30" double electric wall ovens with:

1. Bertazzoni PROF30CSEX New 30" Convection Steam Oven
  2. Bertazzoni Professional Series 29.88" Stainless Steel Electric Convection Oven Self-Clean with Assistant-PROF30FSEXT

I think this is going to require some cabinet work because the total inches high is not quite the same as my KitchenAid double wall ovens due to the fact that the convection steam oven, which will be on top, is less high than what I am replacing. However, I want the use of steam and am willing to have my cabinet company fix things for me.

I am also considering replacing my KitchenAid 36" gas drop-in cook top with the following:

1. Bertazzoni Professional Series 35" Stainless Steel Front Control Natural Gas Cooktop-PROF365CTXV

OR

2. Bertazzoni Professional Series 36” Drop-in Natural Gas cooktop - PROF365QBXT

I do not need the gas cooktop with 6 burners. In the 16 years having 5, I have never filled them and then looked around for another burner.

Does anyone here have experience with these products?

1. I am passionate about baking sourdough breads and want the steam option so that I do not have to use my dutch ovens. I would love to be able to bake baguettes and other breads that require more room than a dutch oven will allow. (And yes, I know how to add steam to a dry oven - been there, done that).

2. I am wondering if the cooktop in the pro series with "QBXT" with knobs front to back on the right side as opposed to the "CTXV" with knobs in the front, is going to be an issue in regards to knobs getting too hot to touch or difficult to reach. I like the QBXT because of the brass burners. So beautiful!

Any help/input is appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments (4)