SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bcc123_gw

Miele steam oven/convection oven, or others

bcc123
15 years ago

Folks, I am new to this forum and I have read some posts on similar topics but I wonder if someone can help me.

We are redoing our kitchen, but our problem is limited space. We have looked at getting a steam oven, but the problem is the size (and cost). The Gaggenau 24" is perfect and this with the 24" convection oven would be great. But the problem is the price!

Another option is the the Miele steam oven with a 24" Miele convection oven. This combination (I think) is less but is the 24" Miele steam oven much smaller than the 24" Gaggenau inside?

Finally, we will not have space for a microwave if we get a steam oven and a convection oven. At the moment we use the microwave for warming up milk or leftovers. I never cook in the microwave. Can I use the steam oven to replace the microwave?

Any help on any of these topics would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

BTW, are there more economical alternatives to Gaggenau? I am not wedded to either of these brands. If I can get the same specs as the Gaggenau, I would be OK with another brand. Thanks again.

Comments (5)