SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lily_white58

Need help with my entry space please!!!

Lily White
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

my entry is bare and not sure what to do with these two spots between kitchen and dining!! Help!! All ideas welcome. (ps we are still in remodel phase as we gutted the house so bare with all working areas- we haven’t done trim or baseboards yet those will come soon). The space to the left of door and right of window. And then the place where mirror plants are both areas I need help with your expertise interior design my friends :).

This space where mirror and plants are I’m not sure what to do here— thought about having a cabinet built and do a coffee/drink bar to round off kitchen?? With floating shelves above?!?! help

The space to the right of the bar/window is sooo bare and odd as door open to it.. need help with decorating

Just an odd large space for a small house- all ideas welcome

i have two pieces of art in this area already- which can be moved to other places- wondering if i should buy a mirror and place somewhere

Sorry for messy house in photo but this show where all artwork is . this is an old farmhouse and we still run a print farm so we have the peony art over on dining buffet. as You all can see I’m drawn to co deep blue tones in the home. I like it to feel loved in welcoming and like you want to cozy up and stay a while

Comments (4)