SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wyralulu

I need help with my front entry pretty please! :)

wyralulu
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

The entry to my house is kind of tucked away, and I would really love to make it more inviting, however budget severely dictates what I am able to do. I can't make adjustments to the roof, and I don't really want to tear out the concrete between the driveway and the house if I can avoid it. I am hoping someone out there could help me figure out some budget friendly and creative ideas to really make this front "porch" area and the front door stand out. I had considered building out the stairs somewhat, but unfortunately there is a spigot about three feet away from the bottom step that cannot be moved, and about another three feet from that is a window to the basement that also needs to stay. I have searched and searched, but it is really challenging to find photos of houses similar to get ideas. I should mention that I am in zone 6, so we get some fairly harsh winters. Potted plants can really only be a decorative feature for spring and summer. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this!

Comments (29)