SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Has a business that you liked closed due to Covid 19?

Kathsgrdn
3 years ago

There are two that I know of for me. One is in the next little town over from us. Cute little cafe on Main Street. Been going there for many years. I don't know how they could have social distanced in there because it was seriously small and the tables were so close together. They always played Frank Sinatra music in there, which I don't really care for but the food was usually good and they made great pies. I usually got the chicken pot pie, which had a puff type of a pastry on top.

Another, I just found out about this past week was in Lexington, which had, I think two restaurants in different areas of town. I feel bad for the owners and workers. I've tried to help one of our local Mexican food restaurants out by going there. They are always busy, though, so don't think they will close. I also found out that a local Chinese food place closed but I never liked their food. They have been in business since we moved here too. I tried to go there sometimes but it always upsets my stomach when I do.

Comments (51)