SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jally1

Why their non-stop cough, is it the covid-19 or garlic?

jally
4 years ago

I hope y'all don't mind my taking responses "off-the-air" so to speak, since all i really wanted is feedback based on experience, which i couldn't find online.

I've learned in life that there's such a thing as "decoys" which can fool people into thinking that "for sure it's xxx when it's really yyy". Which brings me to the point. I spoke on the phone with 2 people who have coronavirus. Both of them have used garlic-water as one of their treatments. While they were talking, both of them had this non-stop, dry cough every second.

So i'm wondering if that may have been more due to garlic allergy, than to the covid-19? Nobody ever brings up that possibility. In fact one of them had been complaining of both nausea, and drops in blood pressure, which is listed among garlic-allergy symptoms. (See https://allergysymptomsx.com/garlic-allergy.php

I researched YouTube for over an hour, and could barely find representative audio's demonstrating what a CV cough sounds like. I only found one, and that was less constant (in fact it was more phlegmy sounding).

So what proof is there that the ones who are severely sick, aren't suffering autoimmune reactions to extreme stuff such as garlic, especially since they may combine it with ginger & "C"? (The truth is, that black-cherry has been proven more effective as anti-inflammatory than "C" and it's also not so acidic.) My point is, I think they're worsening themselves, while fooling themselves that the extreme stuff is helping! BTW, the aforesaid guy had tried hydroxychloroquine but was allergic to it, and can't take azithromycin due to heart condition. At this time he's on oxygen which makes him feel better, but i think he should be trying H2O2+saline in a nebulizer, as per Dr.Shallenberger's protocol. In my opinion, a moist-form such as nebulizer is safer than dry oxygen. The problem is, that he only follows what his doctor tells him.

Comments (17)