SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nextstagehome

Update (need paint color!) Cosmetic master bath fix up for resale

nextstageHOME llc
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

See under update below. Hi--we're selling this house. Other parts of the house have been mostly updated, have decided not to do a remodel on the (90s) master bath. Just cosmetic fix up--make it "livable" and bit more appealing. The previous owners put in these cheap laminate closet organizers on one wall which we are removing as well as cabinet above toilet. The granite tile (floor and back shower wall) is polished sandy color with a gold/brown/black/sand granite vanity top. Need suggestions for paint colors. Paint color the most important. Thank you! Before tear out

Update: okay ugly builtin closet organizer gone. No more shelves to be added. Room much roomier. Just narrow bench and hooks/towel bars. MOST IMPORTANT IS HELP WITH PAINT COLOR. Having trouble finding right paint color. Tiles are sandy beige polished granite and vanity is pinkish beige with bit of white wash. COLOR can’t be bright white (Tried it’s a no.) Think I need an off white (soft—dirty) with sandy beige undertone or a very light sandy beige. Trying to give this 90s bath a fresh look partially with the paint. Does anyone have a specific name or number of paint colors from any paint line to suggest? New photos:

I know it’s hard from pics but go with sandy beige that’s what best describes it. I don’t have experience with this color scheme. Painters start other areas of house tomorrow but want to sample this room by mid morning ET. Help with paint color is what I desperately need now. THANK YOU. Much gratitude for any specific paint suggestions. Just not a lot of time left. You guys are the best.

Comments (23)