SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

Christmas Card Exchange 2020 Sign UP

tami_ohio
3 years ago

I have been asked to organize the Card Exchange again this year, even though I will not be participating. So here we go! Send me a message with the information listed in the Rules I am posting below. I will be spending Christmas away from home this year, and don't want to have my DD forward any cards I receive, which would cost me to have forwarded. I hope you all enjoy doing this this year. I know it will be extra special with all of the restrictions we have all been under!

CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE RULES

You will need to message me your SCREEN name, your REAL name, and the address you wish your cards sent to, and your email address. I will make a list of everyone who signs up for the exchange, then, depending on how many sign up, I will divide everyone into groups of approximately 10 people. You will find the group that you are listed in, and send cards to each person in THAT GROUP. If you wish to send to anyone else on the complete list, you may do so, but you MUST send to the people in your group. You may send store bought cards, post cards, or hand made cards. The choice is yours. You need to message me before December 4, 2020. I will divide everyone out then, and get the list sent to you that weekend. The ONLY people that I will share your names and addresses with are those in the card exchange. Otherwise, I DO NOT share your information. Please try to have your cards in the mail by the second week in December, so those who it takes longer for the mail to get to, can get them in time to display, and enjoy, them before Christmas.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County