SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

It's Christmas Card exchange sign up time!

tami_ohio
11 years ago

It's that time again! Fall has arrived. It's been pretty chilly around here, the leaves are changing and falling. It's time for me to start the sign up for the Christmas Card exchange again. If you would like to sign up, please email me thru my page with your real name, screen name, and snail mail address (P O Box if you want). Please use the email that you want to receive the list at. For those who have not participated before, here is how it works. You email me with the above information. You have until about a week before Thanksgiving to sign up. I will then divide the list of those who sign up into approx. 10 people. I will email the list of everyone who signs up sometime Thanksgiving weekend. I will ONLY give the addresses to those who sign up. NO ONE ELSE. You will send to those in the group in which your name appears. After you have sent to those people, you may send to anyone or everyone else on the list, but please make sure you mail to everyone in your group first. I would like to see everyone have thier cards sent out by the end of the first week of December, as those outside of the USA take 1-2 weeks for thier mail to arrive. And many like to use the cards to decorate with in the weeks before Christmas.

I am looking forward to all the beautiful cards I receive each year! It always puts a smile on my face when I go to the Post Office Box and find a handful of cards!

Tami

Comments (44)