SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

Christmas/ Holiday Card Exchange Sign up Here

tami_ohio
7 years ago

It's that time again. If you wish to participate, send me a private message through my page here. I will need your screen/user name, real name, snail mail and email addresses. This is open to all on the KT, not just those in the USA, so you may also be sending to someone out of your country.

When I get your message, I will copy and paste it into a word document, then email you to let you know I have received your message. I do it this way for two reasons. One, so you know you are definitely on the list, and, two, because I have very dyslexic fingers, so if I copy and paste, instead of just going by the address some of you have given me in the past, I have the address correct. And this year, I may not have the previous year's address list. I "think" I have everything from the old computer, but the mother board died on it, and I have a new one, so even if I have it, it's on the old hard drive which we turned into a portable hard drive for storage! That also leads me to remind you all to back up your computers! Which I had done, fortunately.

The rules:

I will take sign ups until November 23, 2016. At that time, I will divide the list into groups of about 10, depending on how many sign up. I will then email the list out to those who signed up. AND ONLY TO THOSE WHO SIGN UP! I do not share the addresses without permission. You will then find the group where your name is, and the people in that group are who you will send cards to. After you have sent them their cards, you may then send to anyone or everyone else on the whole list if you choose to. We do it this way so it isn't so expensive for those who want to participate, but can't afford to spend a lot on stamps. You may buy the cards, or make them. You do not have to be crafty to participate!

If you have any questions, please ask. If I don't see it right away, I am sure someone else will answer that has participated in the past.

Also, we do travel some, so if you don't get an email right away, don't panic. We don't always have access to internet when we travel. At this time, I don't think we are going anywhere until the end of October, but I never know when DH is going to come home from work and say get in the motor home, we are going............ !

GO!

Comments (50)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!