SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
berlinrl

I've founds some bedding that I love! Need advice.

Rachel
3 years ago

I moved into a new home about 6 weeks ago. I left my old bedspread for the next owner of the house since it coordinated with everything else in the bedroom. Also, the spread was very heavy and making the bed felt like such a chore. I'd like something that is lighter in weight. It's also worth noting that I sleep very hot. For years, I've made my bed with a top sheet and switch blankets for the hot and cold season. In the winter I've been using a merino wool blanket and in the summer I have a light-weight cotton blanket.

I've fallen in love with this Ann Gish bedding. It is pricey and would be a big splurge for me. I don't care for a duvet, but am cosidering this through. But then I'll also need some type of coverlet for the rest of the bed. Does anybody have any ideas? And better yet, can anybody recommend a similar looking bedding that is less expensive?

I've included some photos of my bedroom and you'll see the furniture is very dark. The upholstered headboard has a fabric that is a neutral goldish tan and I think will be fine. I love the metallic quality of this bedding and would consider a plain coverlet (preferably cotten sateen) that I can wash at home.

Opium Linen Blanket · More Info

Opium Blue Linen Duvet Cover · More Info

Master Bedroom · More Info

Comments (22)