SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
myrna_beasley

Cyclamen mites on my African Violets

Myrna Beasley
3 years ago

After a process of elimination I decided my problem is Cyclamen mites. I have about 50 mature African Violets, about that many leaves propagating in various stages. I really like watching that mother leave root and make the baby plants and watching the new plant grow.

After about a month I decided on the mites. Now question- how fast is the infection and does it go thru the collection quickly? I ask because it has been a slow process so far. Will every plant get infected? I have several plants that does not seem to be infected and are blooming. I have taken leaves from the infected plants and destroyed the plants. Do I treat the leaves? And the plants that don't seem infected Will they become infected? Do you think those nasty creatures are still there somewhere? I have cleaned everything with bleach.ive been searching everywhere trying to figure out the best way to try to fix this but for those who have dealt with this in the past might tell me what’s best here. I would appreciate your help.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio