Houzz Logo Print

Escutcheon under bathroom sink

3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

My plumber left our bathroom sink installation looking like this under...

I obviously wanted the flange or escutcheon (is that what this is called?) to go flush against the wall like this

He mentioned that he will look for a longer flange, but it's going slow. Now I wonder if there is such a thing as a longer flange? I think we need 3" and what he has there now is the standard 1.5". I have been googling but maybe I'm googling the wrong thing?

Or what are his options, in this case, to make it look right?

Any suggestions would be more than helpful!

Comments (27)