SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tessa_chen

Comfy sectionals (CB or RH dupes) for open living room

Tessa Chen
3 years ago

Just bought my first home in Des Moines, IA and need help with a comfy and durable couch that doesn't cost $7000+! I have been looking at Houzzz like crazy! Am hoping for some help in recommendations for a big sectional that's pet friendly before we move in. I have friends who are still waiting for couches they ordered 4 months ago so I'd like to do that now!

I tried to talked to a designer at West Elm but she suggested that I refinish the wood white and then get furniture, which is just not realistic in a month when we close. I think we'll do light renovations for lighting and knobs in the short term and eventually the kitchen. So I would love to have something that matches the house now, and potentially in the future with lighter cabinets.

Here are couches that I love, but are too expensive if you get performance fabric

- Crate and Barrel Lounge II in Nordic Frost (I actually ordered it and am canceling because the final price was more than $7300)

- RH Cloud in white (this is a little sloppy for me, but love the comfy look of it)

Here are some photos. Looking forward to it!

Living room

Living room/stairway

Kitchen right off the living room

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County