SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyartoo

Ideas for a fun way to send Gift Cards as a Housewarming Gift

Funkyart
3 years ago

My creative juices are all but dried up right now but looking for some ideas on how to package a gift of multiple gift cards as a housewarming.

Years ago, one of my sisters gave me a "tree" (really a jewelry hanger) filled with gift cards and ribbons. It was a delightful and much appreciated gift-- including cards to home depot, decor stores, gardening stores, even some restaurants.

I need two housewarming gifts-- one for my right-hand person at work who is coming to the end of a new build and one for my nephew and his wife who just moved/bought a house in NH. Both will need to be mailed so the "tree" idea won't work so well.

In the past I have assembled calendars with gift cards and messages-- one for my BFF and sister and one for a niece going off to college. I was really pleased with how they turned out-- but these days, who uses a calendar?? It's all online-- and with these two young folks, it's definitely the case.

Something easily sent via mail is definitely the challenge-- of course i could fall back and send only one or two more sizeable gift cards-- but part of the fun of the gift I received was the variety. I am hoping someone here has a fun idea to share.

Comments (19)