SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moosemac_gw

COVID - Dilemna - I Need A Haircut

moosemac
3 years ago

I desprately need a haircut. Since COIVID, I have bascially self isolated as I am susceptible to respiratory illness. I am exremely cautious with social interactions and limit my exposure to those who also limit theirs.

I have some concerns re: the stylist I have used of the last 16 years. He is a lovely man but tends to be a social butterfly. I don't wanto to hurt his feelings are he has been wonderful to my family. For example, when my daughter was facing chemo therapy and the loss of her long blonde tresses, he cut her hair short and dyed it pink at no cost to her.

I do not know how to tell him I am uncomfortable going to his shop to get a haricut. I fear it would offend him deeply. On the other hand there is a local stylist who is offering outdoor haircuts on the deck at her shop. She is very talented so I would be more comfortable in that situation. My stylist does not offer this option. He is follwong COVID protocols i.e. everyone is masked and only one client at a time in the shop.

Comments (49)