SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_1014719

My daughter thinks colorist choice looks like Taco Bell:(

I cannot think of what to do with paint selection. I loved the Adobe Dust by BM until my daughter, who is very good with color, told me it looks like every Taco Bell. I will post the paintings going on the entryway hall. I am not trying to match just come up with something that compliments the colors in artwork I already have. Anyone, can you please help me. It was hurry up and wait and now painting is beginning next week. For some reason paint colors give me so much anxiety.

Here is the view of the entryway. Thank you in advance for helping me and saving me from a nervous breakdown. Ellie

This painting is going on the wall to the right of the column display cabinets and you can see the color of the walls as you look at the painting. The painting will not fit anywhere else since we took out so many walls to create an open feel.

The paint was supposed to bring out the light orange in the fur. I cannot upload a better picture but to be it is close to peachy orange. Painting going in the hall and stairs of the entryway are:

The entryway will look into this painting and the one below..

the colorist, after many hours chose Clay beige for the room this and the one on top will sit in.

Thank you so much for your help.

Comments (73)