SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kasey9195

Step-daughters gonna be the death of my husband

kasey9195
17 years ago

I have no idea how this man has done the things he has done to raise his 3 girls and still living...I have been his wife for 4yrs and I am exausted. Here is the latest issue.

The youngest daughter who just truned 21 has 2 little girls age 3 and 1. They have to different fathers, she was living with the father of the 1yr. old. On halloween she left him,claiming he was being mean to the youngest (which is his) by locking her in her bedroom because she was getting on his nervous and he did not want to hurt her. During the time the baby was being locked in her bedroom, SD was laying in the bed asleep. She is in a trailer so I find it kinda hard to belive she didnt hear anything going on.

Found out yesturday that she has met some other guy who lives in Flordia (we are in Kentucky) and says she is gonna move to Flordia and take the girls with her. I understand that she is grown and they are her kids.

She has never taken care of these children on her own my husband and myself have done it or SD's mother. We had them for halloween, and do at least 2 weeks out of the month.

She is leaving for Flordia this Saturday and says we can keep the kids here with us, and that she will be back in a week. Wants to see if she is gonna like it there. My question is this. Does anyone think it is a bad idea for us to keep the kids or should we just make her be responsible for them??

Just a breif history about my SD:

She got pregnant when she was 17 by a 40+ yr old man.

She got pregnant with her second baby 6mo after the 1st was born, with another guy.

She was house sitting for me and had a 50+ man at my house when she was 19.

She had a thing going with a Girl friend from high school, her and boyfriend decided to bring her into the bedroom, and was gonna move her in with the children and continue the realationship.

These are just a few. I dont want to make her sound bad. She can be a really great person, but she is so mixed up and I think it is so sad.

My husband and myself have all but raised the oldest little girl and are having a very hard time with this situation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Kasey

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz