SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jasdip1

Business and Landlords working together

Jasdip
3 years ago

It's in our paper today that business are ready to open, but landlords aren't always making it easy for them.

A tech company was featured. Their business is in a large open concept building, so social distancing, employees wearing masks, hand sanitizers readily available all is no issue. Everything will be wiped down numerous times/day. The kitchen and other common rooms are closed, so everyone brings their lunch or goes out for lunch on local restaurant patios.

The problem lies in the washrooms. The company doesn't want to use the air-dryers as fears of blowing the germs around is logical. They requested them turned off and use paper towels. The landlord doesn't want to do that because of all the garbage generated. They came to a compromise where the employee will take the paper towel to their work station to dispose of.

I haven't even used the public washroom at WM etc, so I don't know if the hand-dryers are taped off or not. I've always used paper towels anyway if they're offered rather than the dryer.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations