SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stephrametta

Design My French Chic Bedroom! With Floorplan!

Hello! I just bought a house and I am designing my the master bedroom for me and my husband. I would love your help because I dont know how to buy bedroom furniture that isn't a set and all matchy-matchy. I found a bed I like and I have inspiration for what I want to do but I am having trouble pulling the trigger on anything and pulling it all together. I really like this painting I have and the colors in it so I made a color palette (I'll add those photos in too). I also made a floor plan of the bedroom. The only piece that I found so far is this bed from Pottery Barn called the Claremont bed I like it because it has a french design and I really want a European chic look. My budget is $7,000. Some of the things I want in the bedroom are a wardrobe for extra closet space, two nightstands, two side by side wall sconces for the bed, a vanity if possible and a tv somewhere. We dont watch tv in the bedroom often but its nice to have. I dont need a traditional vanity I can get creative I just need a space to get ready in the morning. I really appreciate any advice!

Comments (5)