SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karengfawcett

Regarding info on the Chinook Sunrise rose

Karen F
3 years ago

I bought one of these last year from Terra when the blossoms were finished on it but the rest of it looked pretty good. Today it got a flower on it but I never had my camera on me to take it. But was taken back to see it as a pale yellow color. Thought it would have been whitish. So my query is can this one have different colored blooms on it??? If there is a let up in the rain anytime tomorrow will take one. If I could go out the usual doors near me or the lounge ones would have but due to covid 19 they have locked the doors to the lounge room and put yellow tape through the handles and a sofa in front of the doors not allowing anybody in there. Was where we used to have our coffee every morning at 10 or play bingo 7:30 Wed. nights or sometimes hold dues in it too. All that is not to be when covid 19 struck. And I can't get out the door nearest to me as they have dug up that section of the parking lot and the sidewalk and are redoing it over. There is another door but I can't use that one either as none of us have a key for it. Only Geena and our maintenance man. Sooo would have to go out the main doors and walk up to the end of the building then all the way around on the sidewalk. And do the same coming back. Not very convenient especially when my back is bothering me as well as my side. :( Too bad they couldn't have held off doing it until covid 19 was over with. Then that way we could have used the doors in the lounge room to go out onto the patio or the gardens. Right outside the door they are too.

Comment