SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sadia_h

What color cabinets for this backsplash/counter combo?? Ideas plz!

Sadia H
3 years ago

We just moved in a little over a month ago and I’m already thinking/daydreaming about how we can update this kitchen. The counters and backsplash were just updated in the past year by the previous owners and although they wouldn’t have been my first choice I’ll just have to work around it and update the rest to my liking...and im sure my husband would think I’m crazy if I asked him to change them 😅 (I’m really glad they did update tho!)

so my question and what I’ve been stumped with is what color cabinets would go with this combo we’re working with? Besides white! (ive seen two tones tho and the top cabinets could be white but I don’t want the bottoms to be white bc #kids lol)

also am I crazy to think this combo is kind of weird? Like both the counters and the backsplash are basically grey and it just seems too much grey!

definitely intend to change the floors btw (and would love ideas on that too!)

would love if y’all could share pics! I’m having a hard time finding kitchen pics that have this counter/backsplash combo.

these stools will be gone as soon as I can make them be gone 😬 def not my style.

Comments (5)