SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trish_walter

Help me plan my small U shaped Walk in PANTRY please.

Trish Walter
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I am probably overthinking. But hubby thinks I need dimensions etc. to give to trim guy.

So I went to town. Ha.

It's food /storage pantry just off kitchen no door.

I will be able to dump grocery bags on counter just behind the opening to this area.

Left Side [A] will be food side...canned goods cereal boxes side dishes peanut butter jars etc. etc.

Shelves will wrap around to maximize storage...thinking extra appliances in corners like instant pot etc.

Middle Back wall [B] will also house like cookie sheets [vertically] since it's the deepest [15"]

Right Side will be random stuff and things for entertaining. Serving Dishes, etc.

Right side bottom will have dog bowls so dogs can eat and drink. And Dog food bin.

Left side bottom will have a stool as I am short.

Also somewhere in here I will store surplus paper products; water bottles; etc.

the Left and Right [A and B] are only 10" deep to give me 40" of turnaround space. Middle Back [B] will be 15" deep.

Here are inspiration pics. Mine will probably never be as organized as the examples but we can dream. LOL.

I am assuming I should do adjustable shelving.I am wanting to only have dividers where the dimensions change.

Here is my detailed plan...

I went way back to old threads about pantry shelf dimensions to help with this...

so where Wall A and B meet will be a corner sheving unit so no dividers...same with B and C. I made the corners similar dimensions.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Trish

Comments (2)